Talk to our staff and experience the unique spirit of Dallington.
Whilst the pandemic is with us, we are taking a digital approach to sharing our school with you. Please take our Virtual Tour and if you wish to learn more about Dallington and have further questions, we would be delighted to offer you Personal Zoom Meeting.
Book a Personal Zoom Meeting with a member of our Leadership Team.
Our Admissions Protocol & Process
Early registration is strongly advised
- Dallington School has a non-selective entry policy. There is no entry exam or formal test for our school. We work on a first come, first served basis.
- We take children from 3 -11 years old and most children join our School, at 3 and 4 years of age.
- Once a place is secured in either Lower or Upper Nursery, children automatically progress through our School until Year 6.
- Registration is compulsory for all children on our admissions journey.
- Children may be registered to start in our nursery at the beginning of either the Autumn Term (September), Spring Term (January) or Summer Term (April) following their third birthday.
- Having registered your child, their name will be placed on our Entry List.
- We like to keep you informed by emailing you our Newsletter, twice a term.
- Two terms prior to entry and before half term (Oct, Feb, May/June) we will invite you and your child for an informal visit, to join in activities, meet other children and the staff. Currently this will be a Zoom meeting with your child's prospective teacher.
- After half term (Oct, Feb, May/June) places are offered.
- The deadline for acceptance is two weeks after the offer date
- For occasional places (those joining our school in Years 1 to 6) children spend the day at the school, as a member of their appropriate peer group and we can get to know each other. Afterwards, we will discuss with parents whether or not this is the most appropriate setting for their child. Currently this will be a Zoom meeting with your child's prospective teacher.
- Registration does not guarantee a place at Dallington.
- The registration fee is non-refundable as it covers administrative costs.
School Hours: 7.40 am - 6.00 pm
Breakfast Club: 7.40 am - 8.40 am
School 8.50 am - 3.25 pm
After School Club 3.25 pm - 6.00 pm
Enrichment Clubs 3.45 pm - 4.45 pm/5.15 pm
Wrap-around care at the After School Club 4.45 pm/5.15 pm - 6.00 pm
We currently offer some Holiday Enrichment Clubs and will be extending our holiday provision in the next academic year 2020/21.
We are in session 36 weeks of the year