We are pleased to present our latest 'Good' Ofsted Report March 2015
We achieved 'Good' in all areas and a 'Strong Good' in some areas.
Ofsted Comments November 2011
- Pupils make outstanding progress in their social development.
- Pupils thoroughly enjoy school and this is reflected in their good attendance, outstanding behaviour and extremely positive attitudes towards learning.
- Pupils' moral and social development is outstanding.
- Children's progress is outstanding in their social, personal and emotional development and spoken language.
- Pupils are very proud of their school and appreciate the family atmosphere. They develop into confident and articulate individuals as a result of the many opportunities to participate in school plays and class discussions.